Meu INSS – Central de Serviços is an online platform provided by the Brazilian government for citizens to access and manage their social security information and benefits. The platform is designed to make it easy for users to access a range of services related to their social security benefits, including requesting benefit payments, updating personal information, and checking the status of benefit applications. Users can also use the platform to schedule appointments with INSS (National Institute of Social Security) representatives and submit documents related to their social security benefits. The platform is available in Portuguese and can be accessed via desktop or mobile devices.
The My INSS app allows you to:
– ask for a benefit or service and track the progress of the request;
– apply for retirement;
– calculate how much time is left to retire;
– Take statements such as income tax, payment of benefits, contribution to the CNIS (National Register of Social Information), payroll-deductible loans;
– request a declaration of receipt of INSS benefit;
– schedule medical expertise;
– update your registration data;
– request other services.
You can also find the INSS agency closest to you through the app.
To register in Meu INSS, you will need: CPF, full name, date of birth, mother’s name and state in which you were born. You will also have to answer some questions about your professional life. The questions serve to verify your identity.
Link Download App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.gov.dataprev.meuinss